Skip to content
- Leading pharmaceutical and animal health international companies, such as Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Macrogenics, Hoffmann – La Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim human & Animal health, Allergan, Bristol Myers & Squibb, Pfizer, Zoetis, Previwo, Epizyme, AMICUS Therapeutics, SANOFI AVENTIS, Genzyme, Aleta Biotherapeutics, Benchmark Animal Health, Prometic Biotherapeutics, Prothena Bioscences, Zealand Pharma A/S, among others, on the prosecution of their intellectual property assets.
- Leading agricultural and crop science international companies, such as BASF Agro & Plants Science, Swetree Technologies, Erber AG, CIBUS, among others, on the prosecution of their intellectual property assets.
- Leading food international companies on the prosecution of their intellectual property assets, such as Nestlé, among others.
- National clients on the preparation and prosecution of their intellectual property assets, such as universities, research centres and local companies.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Diploma in Industrial Property Management, Patents and Plant Varieties, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Faculty, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Professor at the Summer School “Innovation and Technology Transfer from the University to the Industry”. Prior Art searches (2019-2020).
- Biochemist, Universidad de Chile.
- Diploma in Immunology Diploma, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad de Chile (1991).
- Workshop for 2nd Medical Uses Patent Protection – Training Program for Latin America, INAPI - EPO (2001).
- Biotechnology Inventions Patentability, Training Workshop. INPI Argentina - EPO, (2003).
- General Course on Intellectual Property (DL-101), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (2004).
- Biotechnology and Intellectual Property Advanced course (DL 204), WIPO (2006).
- Patent Information Search Course (DL-318 ), World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (2009).
- Patent Drafting Course (DL320), WIPO -INAPI (2012).
- Patent Drafting Advanced Course and Use of the Patent System, WIPO -INAPI (2013).
- Introduction to the UPOV System for Plant Variety Protection Course (DL-205), International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV) (2014).
- Course From University to Industry, Summer School, Universidad Católica de Chile - University of Cambridge (2018).