REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCETo several local and foreign companies
on their defence, due to tax audits and ruling before the Chilean Internal Revenue Service, and before the Tax and Customs Tribunals.
To various local non-profit organizations
on compliance with the requirements aimed at obtaining tax benefits derived from donations.
To a non-profit organization
on its correct territorial tax assessment. This meant a decrease of approx. 50% of the amount charged by the General Treasury of the Republic.
To a local company
on the presentation of an administrative request for a refund of taxes paid in excess to the Internal Revenue Service.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Tax Law, Universidad de Santiago de Chile (2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2012-2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Law, Universidad de Chile (2006-2008).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the book "Chilean Real Estate Registration Law. Diagnosis of their Current Problems and Attempts to Reform", Legal Publishing, Thomson Reuters (2014).