Skip to content
- Patria Investments, a global alternative asset manager, along with Moneda Asset Management, a leading asset manager based in Chile, on the creation of an investment platform in Latin America, enhancing Patria's product offering by creating the number one Private investments in Public Equities (PIPE) manager in the region. The deal included a sale of shares and an international merger.
- Liberty Latin America (LLA) on a 50:50 joint venture agreement with América Móvil (AMX) in order to combine their respective Chilean operations, VTR and Claro Chile. VTR is a leading provider of high-speed fixed products, such as broadband and payed TV services, with approx. 3 million subscribers nationwide, and Claro is a leading telecommunications service provider, with more than 6.5 million mobile customers. This JV will create a greater scale business and product diversification with a capital structure that will enable a significant investment for fixed fiber footprint expansion and a forefront 5G mobile delivery.
- Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, as bookrunners and initial purchasers, on a USD403 million senior secured notes issuance due 2033 by Inversiones Latin America Power, under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act. The proceeds were used to refinance a previous private offering under Rule 4(a)(2) of the United States Securities Act.
- Sinovac, a Chinese leading biopharmaceutical company and one of the largest producers of vaccines against Covid-19 in the world, on the installation and development of its operation in Chile, which is the first one in the region. The representation included, among others, advice on the incorporation of a Chilean subsidiary, the purchase of a real estate for a fill & finish vaccine facility in Santiago, Chile, of more than 21,000 square meters, the entrance of the initial capital funds to Chile, and on labor and immigration matters related to the Chilean and foreign employees who will render services to Sinovac Chile. Through its Chilean business unit, Sinovac intends to also cover the rest of the Latin American market.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).