Skip to content
- Atento, the largest provider of CRM BPO in Latin America, on the tender offer by Atento Luxco 1 to repurchase its USD500 million Senior Secured Notes with an annual interest rate of 6.125% due 2022; and on its related private offering of USD500 million Senior Secured Notes with an annual interest rate of 8.000% due 2026, under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the U.S. Securities Act. Also, on the amendment of the existing security package.
- Mitsubishi Corporation Group, through its subsidiary M.C. Inversiones, on the off-exchange sale of a 6,77% stake in CAP, a Chilean publicly held corporation and leading iron ore producer in the America Pacific Coast, to Invercap.
- Vitapro Chile, a company that produces and commercializes nutritional solutions for the aquaculture industry, on the acquisition of Centro Experimental Quillaipe to Fundación Chile. Quillaipe is an experimental center, located in the city of Puerto Montt and has been operative for more than two decades. Its purpose is to investigate and develop innovative projects for the aquaculture industry, among others.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Economics, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).