+56 2 2928 2231
Her practice areas are mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, corporate law, commercial law, and general practice.
- Atento Holding Chile, as guarantor and security provider, on a credit for up to USD50 million, granted by IDB Invest, the private sector arm of the IDB Group, as lender of the loans and super senior agent, which replaces the existing Super Senior Revolving Credit Facility entered between Atento Luxco 1 and Atento México Holdco, as debtors, and IDB Invest, on December 23rd, 2021.
- Digital Bridge, a US real estate and infrastructure fund, on the purchase from Linzor Capital of 100% of Mundo Pacífico, one of the main telecommunications companies in Chile and provider of Internet, mobile telephony, cable television and optical fiber services.
- Several family groups on the corporate organization of their business and on the structuring of their estate succession, rendering integral services to the controlling group and to the operative subsidiaries.
- Atento, the largest provider of CRM BPO in Latin America, on the tender offer by Atento Luxco 1 to repurchase its USD500 million Senior Secured Notes with an annual interest rate of 6.125% due 2022; and on its related private offering of USD500 million Senior Secured Notes with an annual interest rate of 8.000% due 2026, under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the U.S. Securities Act. Also, on the amendment of the existing security package.
- Mitsubishi Corporation Group, through its subsidiary M.C. Inversiones, on the off-exchange sale of a 6,77% stake in CAP, a Chilean publicly held corporation and leading iron ore producer in the America Pacific Coast, to Invercap.
- Vitapro Chile, a company that produces and commercializes nutritional solutions for the aquaculture industry, on the acquisition of Centro Experimental Quillaipe to Fundación Chile. Quillaipe is an experimental center, located in the city of Puerto Montt and has been operative for more than two decades. Its purpose is to investigate and develop innovative projects for the aquaculture industry, among others.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Teaching Assistant of the LL.M. in Mergers and Acquisitions, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Economics, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Chile (2021).