Skip to content
- Masisa on the amendment of the bond indenture of the series H, L, N and E, with a total amount of USD350 million, including the negotiation of the agreement with the bondholders and with Banco de Chile, as representative of the bondholders.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Mizuho Bank and Banco Santander-Chile on the financing for up to USD126 million for the acquisition of GasValpo, a Chilean gas distribution company, by a joint venture between Marubeni Corporation and Toesca Infraestructura GV Fondo de Inversión, managed by Toesca S.A. Administradora General de Fondos.
- Tianqi Lithium Corporation on the acquisition of a 24% stake of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM) for USD4.066 billion. 62.6 million Class A shares in SQM were awarded to a Tianqi affiliate in an auction conducted at the Santiago Stock Exchange (SSE), making it the largest transaction in the history of the SSE.
- Minera Mantos de Oro, a subsidiary of Kinross Gold, on the acquisition of the mining concessions held jointly with Cominor in the La Coipa gold and silver mine. Mantos de Oro took full ownership of the assets by creating a spin-off of their joint venture, which subsequently bought from Cominor.
- Alpek, Mexican petrochemical company, on the negotiation and preparation of the foreign and local agreements related to the acquisition of Aislapol, the leading converter of expandable polystyrene (EPS) with 40 years of history in Chile, owned by BASF, the world’s leading chemical company.
- Selamé family on the sale of the 100% of the shares of Productos Plásticos HYC, a Chilean company dedicated to the production and marketing of flexible plastic packaging, to Alusa, affiliate of the listed company Madeco.
- JPMorgan on a credit assignment with Cencosud to six Chilean and foreign banks for USD2.5 billion.
- Graña y Montero on the acquisition of 74% of the Chilean company Vial y Vives Ingeniería y Construcción.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Mergers & Acquisitions, LL.M. program, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law I and II, Universidad Católica de Chile Law School (2006-2014).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., Northwestern University, Chicago (2016).