Skip to content
- Brookfield Asset Management on a mezzanine financing for the construction and operation of two renewable energy plants (Cerro Dominador Project) located in the Antofagasta region: a 110MW concentrated solar plant (utilizing molten salt technology) and a 100MW solar photovoltaic plant, that jointly will provide 210MW of base load renewable capacity to the Chilean electrical grid.
- Foreign electricity companies on bidding processes for the construction of transmission lines in the Northern Interconnected System of Chile (SING) and the Interconnected System of Chile (SIC).
- Foreign electricity companies on bidding processes for the supply of electricity to regulated consumers.
- Several companies on asset purchase agreements, drafting and analyzing Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), electric easements and the legal situation of real estate properties.
- Sunpower Corporation on the negotiation of a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to supply 60% of the energy demand to Metro, the state-owned company that operates Santiago's subway. The PPA backed the financing and construction of the PV power poject El Pelícano of up to 98MW.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Internship in Norton Rose Fulbright, London, England (2016).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M. in Energy and Natural Resources, Queen Mary University of London (Norton Rose Fulbright Scholarship) (2016).