Skip to content
- SunPower on the sale of El Pelícano project, a 100MW capacity photovoltaic power plant to Actis GP. El Pelícano, located in th north of Chile, will provide 100% of its power supply to Metro, the state-owned company that operates Santiago's subway, representing its 42% consumption.
- Banco Security, Compañía de Seguros de Vida Consorcio Nacional de Seguros and CN Life, Compañía de Seguros de Vida, as lenders, on two credit line agreements, with their respective guarantees and related contracts, for the financing of two photovoltaic solar plants. These projects are small distributed generation facilities (PMGD) being developed independently by the companies GR Laurel and GR Litre, all belonging to the Grenergy group.
- Sojitz on the acquisition of AustrianSolar Chile Cuatro, a subsidiary of AustrianSolar and owner of the PV power project Huatacondo of an installed capacity of 98MW located in Pozo Almonte, northern Chile. The project is expected to reach its commercial operation by October 2018.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Internship programme, Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Group, Carey (2015).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).