Skip to content
- Sencorp and Sura, through a joint venture, on the financing, development and construction of a real estate project of two buildings located in a business area of Santiago known as "Nueva Las Condes".
- British Telecom on all the day-to-day activities and regulatory aspects related to its business in Chile, including electronic signature queries, applications and amendments for telecoms concessions, analysis of contracts for the provision of several services, advice on legal interception and data retention matters.
- WOM on all corporate, regulatory and antitrust aspects related to its mobile telephone and trunking operations in Chile.
- Renxo on regulatory aspects related to the operation of its mobile online gaming and other complementary services in Chile.
- Nextel Chile on corporate and other matters related to telecom technical regulations.
- Motorola Solutions Chile on corporate and other matters regarding the implementation and integration of new telecom products and services in the Chilean market.
- Motorola Mobility on the certification process of several handset models to be operated and commercialized in Chile.
- Several direct sale multinational companies on developing their business in Chile.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Assistant Professor of Introduction to Law, Universidad de Chile (2007-2016).
- Assistant Professor of History of Law Philosophy, Universidad de Chile (2010-2012).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the article "The Application of Blockchain and Smart Contract Technologies under Chilean Law: Regulatory Challenges", Chilean-British Chamber of Commerce (2019).
- Co-author of the article "The Potential Impact of Blockchain and Smart Contracts on the Chilean Telecommunications Market", Communications Law Newsletter, International Bar Association (2018).
- Co-author of the article "Analysis of the New Chilean Telecoms Regulation on Multiband Homologation and Certification of Mobile Devices", Communications Law Newsletter, International Bar Association (2017).
- Co-author of the article "International Roaming: Should it be regulated by NRAs and its cost reduced?, Communications Law Newsletter, International Bar Association (2016).
- Co-author of "Consumer Rights under the New Telecommunications Services Regulations, Decree N° 18/2014, Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications", Chilean Legal Report, Chilean-British Chamber of Commerce (2015).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- LL.M., Columbia University (Becas Chile Scholarship and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar) (2020).