Skip to content
- Falabella on the issuance and placement of a ten-year bond for USD650 million in the international markets, under Rule 144A and Reg. S of the 1933 Securities Act of the USA, at a rate of 3.477%. Part of the proceeds were used to cover the buyback for cash (tender offer) of a percentage of two series of the issuer's international notes maturing in 2023 and 2025, respectively.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Associate, International Tax Services, EY, New York, USA (2018-2021).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, USA (2018).