+56 2 2928 2223
His practice is mainly focused on advising local and foreign clients on infrastructure, engineering and construction projects, desalination plants, water distribution systems, airports, hospitals, power plants (solar, wind and hydraulic), EPC, EPCM contracts. , BOP, O&M, project management, real estate and urban development, and litigation derived from the above.
- Lima Airport Partners on the preparation of contracts and tender documents for the development and construction of Lima's Jorge Chávez International Airport renewal and expansion project.
- Teck Resources on the preparation of contracts for the design, engineering, development, operation and maintenance under a BOT modality for electric facilities and infrastructure for the Quebrada Blanca II project.
- Aguas Pacífico (Patria Investments Group) on the preparation of contracts for the construction and operation of desalination plants, and on the preparation of desalinated water supply contracts.
- Total on the preparation of the EPC and O&M contracts for the construction of a photovoltaic plant of 200 Mwp.
- Codelco on the preparation of contracts and bidding documents for a desalination plant under the BOT modality.
- Asociación Chilena de Seguridad (ACHS) on the preparation of contracts and tender documents for the construction of the new Hospital del Trabajador in Chile.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Construction and Projects Q&As Global Guide, Thomson Reuters (2018-2020).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M. in Construction Law, The University of Melbourne (2022).
- Chile (2016).