María Ignacia UrzúaAssociate
+56 2 2928 2205
Her practice focuses on commercial and corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions; and venture capital transactions.
- Kredito, a Chilean fintech focused on granting microcredits to clients who cannot access traditional banking products, on the structuring and negotiation of an investment round, via equity, with the participation of several investors, including an important Chilean holding group, a local family office, and an investment fund supported by CORFO.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Philosophical Fundamentals of Law and Natural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2018).
- Co-author of the article "Good news: Productivity Agenda and Fund of Funds", Revista Industria Legal (2023).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude)
- Tocornal, Montenegro and Evans de la Cuadra Awards, for academic excellence, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Chile (2023).