Skip to content
- A family group on the process of obtaining the succession certificate of an inheritance composed, among other assets, of a holding integrated by 70 companies, and on the estate valuation process, declaration and payment of the inheritance tax.
- Family groups on the design of business restructuring, structuring foreign investment and on the process of voluntary declarations of capital abroad.
- Several local and foreign companies on their defenses against the Chilean Internal Revenue Service´s audit processes and tax determinations.
- Several companies on tax issues related to foreign investments in Chile.
- An aviation company on several tax aspects related to its operation.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Academic internship, Linkage Program (Scholarship awarded by Universidad de Chile), Yale Law School (USA) (2012).
- Teaching Assistant and lecture coordinator of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2013-2016).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Outstanding Internship Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation (2013).
- Master in Tax Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude) (2018).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (Gerald L. Wallace Fund Scholarship; Lourdes Aguilar KPMG Scholarship and Dean’s Graduate Award) (2020).