Skip to content
- State Grid International Development Limited (SGID) on all the environmental aspects related to the acquisition of 100% of Sempra Energy's shares in Chilquinta Energía and its subsidiaries of transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
- SGA, one of the largest and most recognized environmental consulting firms in Chile, on the legal aspects related to several investment projects of different kinds in the country (energy, mining, desalination plants, etc.), including support during the entire proceeding, preparation of administrative remedies, auditing and development of legal strategies, in order to get approval of the mandatory Environmental Studies and Declarations or any other report requested by the local environmental authority.
- Melón on an strategic advice on environmental and territorial planning matters.
- Marine Harvest (Mowi), the largest aquaculture company in the world, on all the environmental legal aspects, including health, environment and aquaculture regulatory matters specially before the Superintendence of the Environment.
- A company on an administrative proceeding before the Superintendence of the Environment.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Urban Planning Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Teaching Assistant of State Responsibility Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Internship, Superintendencia del Medio Ambiente (2017-2018).
- Analyst of Jurisprudence, Thomson Reuters Editorial (2015-2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of "The Right to Good Public Administration on the Constitutions
regarding the Chilean Constitutional Debate, Revista de Derecho Público, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Co-author of "The Climatic Impact of Garbage: Legal Analysis of Solid Waste,
Recovery and Landfill Mining, Revista de Derecho Ambiental, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Co-author of "Admissibility Test for the EIAS: State of the Art of Projects' non-Admissibility", Revista de Derecho Ambiental (2019).
- Author of "The Right to Good Administration in Chile". Revista de Derecho Público (2018).
- Author of "The Right to Good Public Administration, Changes of Paradigms in Chilean Administrative Law: From the Powers and Privileges to the Rights of Citizens", Institut de Recerca TransJus, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain (2018).
- Repertoire of Municipalities Law, Thomson Reuters (2016).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Regulation and Public Law, Center of Regulation and Competition, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Course in Administrative Sanctioning Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2018).
- Course "Changes in Environmental Law in 2018", Universidad de Chile (2019).
- Master in Public Law, Universidad de Chile (candidate).