Skip to content
- State Grid International Development (SGID) on the merger control procedure before the National Economic Prosecutor Office (FNE) regarding the acquisition of control over Chilquinta Energía and Tecnored by SGID and the acquisition of control over Eletrans S.A., Eletrans II S.A. and Eletrans III S.A. by Chilquinta. The notification process involved assessing overlaps in horizontally and vertically related markets. The FNE cleared both operations without conditions.
- Natura Cosméticos (Brazil) and Avon Products on the mandatory merger control procedure before the FNE related to the acquisition of Avon by Natura Holding, a new holding company for the Natura Group. The notification process involved the analysis of potential horizontal risks arising from the transaction in the beauty and personal care markets. The FNE approved the transaction without remedies.
- Banco Santander Chile on the mandatory merger control procedure before the National Economic Prosecutor (FNE) regarding the creation, in partnership with Zurich Insurance Mobile Solutions, of an autonomous joint venture for the development and provision of digital insurance brokerage services. The notification process involved assessing overlaps in horizontal and vertically related markets. The FNE granted clearance to the concentration operation without conditions.
- Banco de Crédito e Inversiones (Bci) on the mandatory merger control procedure before the FNE, regarding the acquisition of the companies that develop Walmart Chile's financial business by Bci and its subsidiary Bci Corredor de Bolsa, together with entering into a commercial cooperation agreement.
- Scotiabank on the merger control procedure before the FNE regarding the acquisition of 100% of the shares of BBVA Inversiones Chile, parent company of Bank BBVA, and other subsidiaries active in banking and finance in Chile, by Nova Scotia Inversiones.
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Merck on the mandatory merger control procedure before the FNE regarding the possible global acquisition of Merck’s consumer healthcare business by P&G, subject to regulatory authorizations in different countries. During the investigation, the FNE examined potential conglomerate effects in connection to the pharmacy channel, but ultimately discarded any serious competition concerns and granted a clearance decision.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Criminal Law, Universidad de los Andes (2020).
- Academic Excellence Honor Award, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).