Skip to content
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Journal reviewer of the Chilean Journal of Law and Technology of the Informatics, Law Center of Studies, Universidad de Chile (since 2014).
- Chief of Staff, Ministry of Transport and Telecommunication (2014-2016).
- Professor of Transparency in the Public Administration, Universidad de las Américas (2012-2013).
- Professor of Personal Data Protection, Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello (2012-2013).
- Legal Counsel, Council for Transparency (2010-2014).
- Professional Internship at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Madrid (2010).
- Legal Counsel, Ministry General Secretariat of the Presidency (2007-2009).
- Legal Counsel, Bank of Chile (2004-2007).
- Speaker, conference on “Personal Data Protection: New trends in Chile and in Comparative Law” organized by the Informatics Law Centre of Studies, Universidad de Chile (2014).
- Speaker, XI Spanish American Meeting of Personal Data Protection organized by the Spanish American Network of Data Protection and the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, Cartagena de Indias (2013).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008).
- Master of Arts in Human Rights, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Beca Chile scholarship) (2010).
- Master of Science in Comparative Politics, London School of Economics and Political Science (Chevening scholarship) (2017).