Skip to content
- A renowned Singaporean conglomerate, specialized in engineering and technology and one of the biggest contractors in Asia, on its participation in several international bids for the construction of the new line 7 of Santiago’s public transportation underground system (Metro).
- One of the largest Municipalities of Santiago on a litigation procedure before the Constitutional Court, against a group of residents opposing the construction of public housing on the vicinity of their gated community.
- One of the largest infrastructure concessionaires in Chile on an analysis of potential actions to be exercised with respect to the concession and right of exploitation of duty-free shops at Santiago's international airport.
- Codelco, a state-owned mining company and the world's largest copper producer, on a litigation procedure before the Constitutional Court filed by terminated workers involved in irregularities regarding insurance contracts, during their period as union leaders, successfully achieving the claim to be declared inadmissible.
- One of the country's largest telecommunications companies on a special “inapplication” trial before the Constitutional Court, to avoid the collection of excessive benefits accrued during years of inactivity by the labor court and the plaintiff.
- A leading pharmaceutical company, dedicated to the production of biological medication, on a process before the Council for Transparency regarding a request for information made by individuals through the Law of Access to Public Information.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Journal reviewer of the Chilean Journal of Law and Technology of the Informatics, Law Center of Studies, Universidad de Chile (since 2014).
- Senior Research Analyst, Chambers & Partners, London (2018-2021).
- Chief of Staff, Ministry of Transport and Telecommunication (2014-2016).
- Professor of Transparency in the Public Administration, Universidad de las Américas (2012-2013).
- Professor of Personal Data Protection, Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello (2012-2013).
- Legal Counsel, Council for Transparency (2010-2014).
- Professional Internship at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Madrid (2010).
- Legal Counsel, Ministry General Secretariat of the Presidency (2007-2009).
- Legal Counsel, Bank of Chile (2004-2007).
- Speaker, conference on “Personal Data Protection: New trends in Chile and in Comparative Law” organized by the Informatics Law Centre of Studies, Universidad de Chile (2014).
- Speaker, XI Spanish American Meeting of Personal Data Protection organized by the Spanish American Network of Data Protection and the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, Cartagena de Indias (2013).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008).
- Master of Arts in Human Rights, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Beca Chile scholarship) (2010).
- Master of Science in Comparative Politics, London School of Economics and Political Science (Chevening scholarship) (2017).