Skip to content
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) on a financing granted to the Santo Tomás educational group, consisting of the Santo Tomás University, the Santo Tomás Professional Institute and the Santo Tomás Technical Training Center, for approx. USD57 million, with the purpose of financing physical and digital infrastructure projects in higher education focused on students who come, mostly, from vulnerable environments throughout Chile.
- Acciona Energía Chile on a credit line for up to USD27 million to finance the VAT of its project Parque Eólico San Gabriel, granted by Banco Santander.
- Transelec, through its affiliate Transelec Concesiones, on Transelec's first project finance transaction which consisted on a financing of up to USD375 million for the construction, operation and maintenance of four transmission lines and their related facilities (including substations) awarded to Transelec as part of the expansion of Chile's trunk energy transmission system. The financing was provided by Export Development Canada, KfW Ipex-Bank GmbH and MUFG Bank, and the latter acted as Administrative Agent.
- CCAF Los Héroes on the incorporation of a non-banking prepaid card issuer company, named Sociedad Emisora de Tarjetas de Pago Los Héroes, in accordance with the provisions set forth in Law 20,950, including the request for the relevant authorization, which was granted by the Superintendence of Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Banco Security, Compañía de Seguros de Vida Consorcio Nacional de Seguros and CN Life Compañía de Seguros de Vida, on the review and preparation of the finance documents required to reflect the transfer of 100% of their borrower’s shares GR Laurel and GR Litre, to IEH Solar Chile, subsidiary of InterEnergy Holdings.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Mizuho Bank and Banco Santander-Chile on the financing for up to USD126 million for the acquisition of GasValpo, a Chilean gas distribution company, by a joint venture between Marubeni Corporation and Toesca Infraestructura GV Fondo de Inversión, managed by Toesca S.A. Administradora General de Fondos.
- Inter-American Development Bank, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, International Finance Corporation, Itaú Corpbanca and its New York branch, Banco de Crédito e Inversiones, Banco del Estado de Chile, DNB Bank ASA and KfW-IPEX Bank GmbH, as part of the senior lender group, on the second financial restructuring of the 531MW Alto Maipo hydroelectric project in Chile, which involved the renegotiation and amendment of the terms and conditions of the current financing of the project, estimated at more than USD3 billion.
- Pattern Energy on the sale of its projects portfolio in Chile to Arroyo Energy, including the 115 MW El Arrayán wind farm and the 104 MWac Conejo solar photovoltaic plant. We also assisted Pattern Energy on the exercise of their rights and obligations with Antofagasta Minerals under the shareholders agreement for El Arrayán wind farm.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Banking and Finance, Best Lawyers.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Senior Lawyer, Tenpo (2021-2023).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Procedure Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016-2019).
- Internship, North-Central section, Attorney´s General Office (2016).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Finance, Universidad de Chile (2021).
- Degree in Personal Data Protection, Universidad Católica de Chile (2022).