+56 2 2928 2210
Her practice focuses on environmental law, specially on project development, due diligence and procedures for the Environmental Impact Assessment System, among other matters.
- Banco Security, Banco del Estado de Chile and Penta Vida Compañía de Seguros de Vida on a credit agreement for approx. USD60 million granted to Parque Eólico Quillagua, a photovoltaic solar plant located in Antofagasta, to finance part of the construction of the project. Additionally, we advised Banco Security and Banco del Estado de Chile on the financing of the associated VAT for approx. USD3 million, as well as on the granting of guarantees and other related contracts. The advice also included drafting and negotiating subordination and intercreditor arrangements related to a mezzanine financing provided by Sinia Renovables to Parque Eólico Quillagua for USD11 million as well as the review and negotiation of the terms and conditions of such financing.
- The Nature Conservancy on the creation of the first water fund in Chile, which is an innovative conservation model based on public, private and civil society partnerships.
- Daelim Energy on the due diligence and acquisition of a 12 PV power PMGD project pipeline totalling 125 MWp from Grenergy Renovables, which also included the negotiation and execution of certain EPC, O&M and AM contracts with Grenergy Renovables Pacific.
- Sociedad de Gestión Ambiental, one of the largest and most recognized environmental consulting firms in Chile, on the legal aspects related to several investment projects of different kinds in the country (energy, mining, desalination plants, etc.), including support during the entire proceeding, preparation of administrative remedies, auditing and development of legal strategies, in order to get approval of the mandatory Environmental Studies and Declarations or any other report requested by the local environmental authority.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Board member, Environmental Law Society, University of California, Los Angeles (2020-2021).
- Teaching Assistant, Environmental Center, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Law Clerk, Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group, Carey (2012).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Urbanistic Law, Universidad de los Andes (2020).
- LL.M. in Environmental Law, University of California, Los Angeles (2021).
- Chile (2018).