Skip to content
- Falabella Inversiones Financieras on the agreement for the sale of Viajes Falabella, its travel services business, to Despegar.com in Chile, Colombia, Perú and Argentina for USD27 million, which included a long-term commercial Alliance to continue the use of the brand Viajes Falabella and the promotion and incentive of Falabella's financial products and fidelization program (CMR Puntos) to Despegar clients. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approvals in Colombia and other customary condition precedents.
- Banco Santander Chile on the negotiation of the renewal of a 7-year commercial partnership agreement with LATAM related to the loyalty program "Santander LATAM Pass" that enables more than one million bank customers to accumulate miles, among other benefits. Santander LATAM Pass is the fourth largest loyalty program in the world.
- Christus Health on the acquisition of hospitals and health care facilities in Chile.
- BancoEstado Corredores de Seguros on the negotiation and drafting of license and implementation agreement of a new software core of insurance business.
- Infor on a trial about intellectual property infringement based on the non authorized used of software.
- VTR GlobalCom on general intellectual property counseling and drafting of master agreement for the negotiation with content providers of pay-television.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Certificate in Economic-Corporate Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Intangible Assets Protection Course, Intellectual Property Degree, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Master in Commercial Law, University of Melbourne (2018).