Skip to content
- Asterion Industrial Partners on the local aspects of the acquisition of eleven data centers, owned by Telefónica in multiple jurisdictions, for approx. USD616 million, which included regulatory and corporate analysis, assets transfer, associated contracts and licenses, obtaining authorizations and analysis of merger control regulation in accordance to Chilean law.
- Sencorp and Sura, through a joint venture, on the financing, development and construction of a real estate project of two buildings located in a business area of Santiago known as "Nueva Las Condes".
- An important international retail company on the preparation and negotiation of the lease agreements for the opening of its stores in Chile.
- An important real estate development company on a complaint against the refusal of a permit for the construction of a mayor project in the city of Santiago.
- An important international engineering and construction contractor on bidding processes in Chile.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Trade Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2017).
- Researching Assistant, Corporate Governance Center, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2013).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Law (2007-2010).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Degree in Corporate Governance, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010).