+56 2 2928 2223
She advises domestic and foreign clients on infrastructure, engineering and construction projects, mining and energy facilities, EPC, EPCM, BoP, BOT, BOOT, O&M contracts claim management, administration of projects, real estate development, land development and related legal litigation.
- Aguas Pacífico on the preparation and negotiation of desalinated water supply agreements.
- International and local energy companies on the preparation of EPC, BOP and O&M contracts for the development and operation of projects in Chile.
- International engineering companies on the preparation and negotiation of contracts for projects related to the mining and energy infrastructure industry in Chile.
- An international mining company on the preparation of operation phase contracts, including services, procurement and the structuring and preparation of construction contracts.
- Real estate development companies on the financing, development and construction of real estate projects in Chile.
- An important international retail company on the preparation and negotiation of the lease agreements and other matters related to its operation in the Chile.
- An important real estate development company on a complaint against the refusal of a permit for the construction of a mayor project in the city of Santiago.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Real Estate, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Real Estate, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Trade Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2017).
- Researching Assistant, Corporate Governance Center, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2013).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Law (2007-2010).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- LL.M., The University of Chicago (2021).
- Diploma in Corporate Governance, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010).
- Diploma in Real Estate Law, Universidad de los Andes (2015).
- Diploma in Natural Resources, Universidad de Chile (2022).
- Chile (2014).