Skip to content
- Tsinghua University on the incorporation of its Latin America Center and daily operations in Chile.
- Crystal Lagoons on the protection of its IP rights and entry to the Chinese market, development of potential projects and day-to-day matters.
- A Chilean retail group on a labor compliance case affecting its China office.
- A Chilean artist on the enforcement in China of its intellectual property rights.
- A Chinese state-owned enterprise on a tender process regarding health facilities in Chile.
- Hema, an Alibaba Group company, on the due diligence of some agribusiness-related assets in Chile.
- Yanghe, a subsidiary of the state-owned Chinese group Jiangsu Yanghe Distillery, on the acquisition of a 12.5% stake of Viña San Pedro Tarapacá, a Chilean listed company, for approx. USD65 million.
- IFM Investors on the sale of Pacific Hydro, a renewable energy company with assets in Australia, Chile and Brazil, to State Power Investment Corp. of China (SPIC). This deal was recognized as Cross-Border M&A Deal of the Year of 2016 by Latin Finance.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Winner, The 10th Chinese Bridge Proficiency Competition, Chile (2011).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Co-director and professor of the China program at CEIUC (since 2020).
- Professor of the Course "China: Business, Law, Technology & Society", Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2020).
- Member of the Advisory Committee of Tsinghua University Latin America Center (since 2019).
- Columnist "China Connection", Diario Financiero (since 2019).
- Academic contributor, Center for Asian Studies UC (since 2019).
- Member of Red China & América Latina (REDCAEM) (since 2019).
- Affiliate Researcher, Center of International Studies (CEIUC), Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2019).
- Regional Director China (external), Crystal Lagoons, Beijing and Shanghai (2015-2018).
- Foreign Associate, Dacheng Dentons, Shanghai (2014).
- Foreign Internship, Grandall Law Firm, Beijing (2013).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in China Trade and investment in Latin America, The Legal 500 Guide (2020).
- Author of several publications regarding Chinese Outward Direct Investment (ODI) in Chile and of various publications related to the relationship between China and Latin America.
- Author of the thesis "Chinese FDI in Latin America: the Chilean Case" (ABIF Award) (2011).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- International MBA, The University of British Columbia (graduated 1st in his class), Shanghai (2019).
- Chinese, Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) (Hanban scholarship) (2013).
- Chinese, Nanjing University (Universidad Católica de Chile scholarship) (2010).
- Mandarin Chinese (HSK 5).