Skip to content
- Roche Chile on the defense and execution of a contract awarded through a public tender, for the installation of state-of-the-art laboratories in 14 public health facilities.
- Genomma Lab on its defense from an unfair competition action filed by a competitor.
- Wenco on civil actions against local competitors regarding the infringement of an invention patent and utility model.
- An important pharmaceutical company on judicial claims filed against administrative sanctions established by the Institute of Public Health.
- An important international food company on judicial claims to obtain the protection of its trademarks and trade dress.
- Several important international companies in the food sector on the protection of its trademarks regarding the application of the new regulations for food advertising and labeling in Chile.
- National and multinational companies on actions filed by consumers and the National Consumer Service (Sernac).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Senior Teaching Assistant of the Antitrust Program, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2017-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Intellectual Property & Current Trends, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016-2018).
- Author of article “Intersection Between Competition Law and Intellectual Property: Dynamic Analysis and Relative Immunity”, Competition Program of the Catholic University, Antitrust Position Papers, Universidad Católica de Chile (2021).
- Author of “Is it Possible to Use State-Owned Enterprises to Promote Industrial and Technological Development Under Article 17.4 of the CPTPP?”, Legal Issues of Economic Integration, Wolters Kluwer (2021).
- Co-author of “Civil Liability of Corporate Administrators for Violation of the Duty of Care and of Loyalty”, in “Special Statutes of Civil Liability”, Tirant lo Blanch (2021).
- Co-author of article “The Conflict of Interest in the Company Contract and its Regulation in the Civil Code Regulation under the Statute of Contract Liability. Comments on the "Salinero / Rueda" case”, Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado (2019).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Competition Law and Policy, Universidad de Chile (2018).
- Advanced Course in Intellectual Property Management, WIPO (2020).
- LL.M., Universiteit van Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Cum Laude) (2021).