Skip to content
- Roche Chile on the defense and execution of a contract awarded through a public tender, for the installation of state-of-the-art laboratories in 14 public health facilities.
- Genomma Lab on its defense from an unfair competition action filed by a competitor.
- Wenco on civil actions against local competitors regarding the infringement of an invention patent and utility model.
- An important pharmaceutical company on judicial claims filed against administrative sanctions established by the Institute of Public Health.
- An important international food company on judicial claims to obtain the protection of its trademarks and trade dress.
- Several important international companies in the food sector on the protection of its trademarks regarding the application of the new regulations for food advertising and labeling in Chile.
- National and multinational companies on actions filed by consumers and the National Consumer Service (Sernac).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Intellectual Property & Current Trends, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016-2018).
- Law Clerk of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group, Carey (2011-2012).
- Co-author of article “The Conflict of Interest in the Company Contract and its Regulation in the Civil Code Regulation under the Statute of Contract Liability. Comments on the "Salinero / Rueda" case”, Revista Chilena de Derecho Privado (2019).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Competition Law and Policy, Universidad de Chile (2018).