Skip to content
- Copec on a private tender process for the power supply of more than 150 service stations in Chile. The advice included the awarding process, negotiation and subscription of a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Cerro Dominador, awardee of said private tender.
- CVC Capital Partners on the local aspects of the acquisition of a 20% stake in Gas Natural Fenosa, owned by Repsol, a Spanish oil and gas company for USD4.7 billion (globally).
- Marubeni Copper Holdings regarding regulatory and competition issues.
- International Mainstream Renewable Power regarding electric regulation and competition issues.
- Generadoras de Chile on the process of inclusion of new members.
- S-Energy on the review and due diligence of a portfolio of eight solar PMGD projects, their financing process and construction, and on the acquisition of Jahuel project.
- Almar Water on a permanent advice in corporate and energy matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Researcher of the Department of International Law, Universidad de Chile (2011-2017).
- Legal Advisor of Generadoras de Chile (2015-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2013-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of International Relations, Universidad de Chile (2010-2017).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Exchange Student, Universithé Catholique de Louvain, Belgium (2013).