Skip to content
- Enel on the reorganization of its companies held in Chile, including the merger of Enel Green Power Latin America, Chilean subsidiary of renewable energy, into Enel Chile, Chilean subsidiary holding conventional energy assets, together with a tender offer of the latter over Enel Generación Chile.
- Cheniere Marketing on the review and negotiation of a loan for more than USD850 million to Central El Campesino and GNL Penco as borrowers, by a syndicate of local and foreign banks.
- CLS Bank International on a settlement of obligations denominated in different currencies, including Chilean pesos, where the Central Bank of Chile recognized payment systems established outside Chile, thus allowing the participation of local banks and financial institutions in those payment systems.
- Assicurazioni Generali, controller of AFP Planvital, on the sale of BSI to BTG Pactual, excluding Planvital from the deal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2016).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange Student, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany (2013).