Skip to content
- IGT Global Solutions, GlaxoSmithKline, Trafigura, BSH Group and Clorox on the analysis of preferential customs treatment pursuant to applicable Free Trade Agreements, including Mexico, Korea, USA, The European Union, among others, for the import of pharmaceutical products, petrol, chemicals, hazardous substances, etc.
- Multinational courier and retail and import companies in relation to the operation of customs in Chile and the search for opportunities to make their import operations more efficient.
- Finning and Jeunesse on administrative defenses before the National Customs Services and Customs and Tax Courts regarding disputes arising from rules of origin compliance pursuant to certain Free Trade Agreements.
- Teck Resources on legal and regulatory advice in relation to its internal customs compliance and international trade program for Chile.
- Cargill on the legal analysis of customs regulations in connection with the implementation of a tolling agreement entered into by its local subsidiary and its foreign parent company.
- Asmodee Group on the due diligence, drafting, negotiation and execution of the purchase of the shares of a local distributor of board games.
- Io Group on the negotiation, drafting and execution of the sale of certain assets to an e-learning local company.
- Sencorp on the sale of Parque Titanium real estate project’s Torre A and Convention Center to Toesca fund for approx. USD170 million, structured as company stock and real estate purchase agreements.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Legislative Advisor, General Secretariat of the Presidency (2013-2014).
- Legislative Advisor, Ministry of Treasury (2012).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- MBA, ESE Business School, Universidad de los Andes (candidate).