Skip to content
- Asterion Industrial Partners on the local aspects of the acquisition of eleven data centers, owned by Telefónica in multiple jurisdictions, for approx. USD616 million, which included regulatory and corporate analysis, assets transfer, associated contracts and licenses, obtaining authorizations and analysis of merger control regulation in accordance to Chilean law.
- The Walt Disney Company on the mandatory merger control procedure before the National Economic Prosecutor (FNE) regarding the global acquisition of Twenty-First Century Fox, including film and televisión studios and international cable and television businesses, which closed subject to behavioral remedies.
- Mitsui on the procedure before the FNE regarding a concentration transaction for the acquisition of a share participation of Inversiones Tajamar in Inversiones Mitta, parent company of Autorentas del Pacífico, Leasing del Pacífico y Comercializadora Don Carlos, Chilean companies of operational leasing and car rental.
- Fresenius Kabi Chile and Laboratorios Sanderson on a defense against a lawsuit submitted by the FNE for an alleged bid rigging collusion. The FNE accused Fresenius Kabi, Sanderson and Laboratorios Biosano of colluding from 1999 to 2013 on several bids conducted by Cenabast (Chilean public institution which centralizes the acquisition of medical products for the public sector).
- CPM and Codelco on a consultation procedure before the Antitrust Court initiated by Empresa Portuaria de Antofagasta, on behalf of the concessionary of the Antofagasta Port.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Second Place on the "Most Gruesome Regulatory Barrier" Contest organized by the National Economic Prosecutor (2019).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2012).
- Member of the Organizing Committee, Asia-Pacific Congress of Law School Deans, Universidad de Chile (2013).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange Student, Tilburg University, The Netherlands (2013).
- Degree in Antitrust and Competition Law, Universidad de Chile (2018).