Skip to content
- Enel Américas, a public company listed in Chile and in the New York Stock Exchange, on the structuring of a capital increase and equity public offering for USD3 billion. The advice included structuring the public offering, approval of the capital increase from the shareholders and the registration of the new shares before the local securities regulator (Comisión para el Mercado Financiero - CMF) and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Tianqi Lithium Corporation on the financing for the acquisition of 24% of the Series A shares of SQM through a Senior Credit Facility Agreement for USD2.5 and a mezzanine financing for USD1 billion.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015-2016).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange Student, Universiteit Van Amsterdam (2016).