Skip to content
- Falabella on a capital increase and secondary shares offering for a total of USD800 million, of which USD380 million were newly issued shares and USD160 million were secondary shares. The shares were placed through a public auction on the Santiago Stock Exchange, also involving an international private placement (144A/RegS).
- Christus Health and Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile on the implementation of a joint venture for the financing, operation and development of UC Christus, the largest private healthcare network in Chile, which is the owner of Clínica San Carlos de Apoquindo, among other assets. During the last phase of the project, we advised on the corporate structuring of the contribution of relevant assets to the joint venture.
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Chile Clasificadora de Riesgo on its organization in Chile, including constant support during the process of incorporation, compliance and registration as a rating agency, in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SVS). Additionally, we advised S&P Chile on all regulatory matters with the SVS and SBIF, including the preparation of agreements with clients, suppliers and labor matters.
- Electrolux on the acquisition of the Chilean companies CTI Compañía Tecno Industrial and Somela, through tender offer procedures.
- Codelco on a loan facility agreement signed with Mitsui & Co. for the acquisition of shares in Anglo American Sur.
- Several local and foreign companies on the registration in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SVS).
- Several local and foreign publicly traded companies in general corporate matters.
- Several investment funds in their structure and organization.
- Several foreign publicly traded companies and closed corporations in corporate governance matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of International Commercial Law, Universidad de Chile (2009).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Outstanding Internship Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation.