Skip to content
- Patio Comercial, a subsidiary of Grupo Patio dedicated to the development and management of commercial properties, on its inaugural placement of bonds in the local market for approx. USD82 million (UF2 million), for a 25 year term at a rate of 2.49%.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners on the sale of an indirect 33% stake in urban toll roads Autopista Vespucio Norte and Túnel San Cristóbal to Infraestructura Alpha, an affiliate of Frontal Trust Infraestructura Alpha Fondo de Inversión, an infrastructure fund managed by Chilean fund manager Frontal Trust.
- Fondo de Inversión Privado Hammer on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Construmart and on obtaining financing for the purchase in a credit operation at Construmart level, in which Banco Security granted a loan for approx. USD9.6 million (UF225,000) plus a line of working capital for approx. USD2,500 million. We also advised the contributors of Fondo de Inversión Privado Hammer on the creation of the fund and on the definition of its corporate governance and agreements between contributors.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the team of Universidad Católica de Chile, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Viena, Austria (2016).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange Student, University of Leeds, United Kingdom (2015).
- LL.M. in International Business Law, IE University, Madrid, Spain (Dean’s List Award) (2020).