Skip to content
- Codelco on the design of the corporate governance for the development of the Llurimagua copper project with ENAMI EP in Ecuador.
- Mainstream Renewable Power Chile, through its subsidiary Cóndor Energía, in a financing for approx. USD580 million granted by CaixaBank, DNB, KfW IPEX-Bank, Natixis, SMBC and Société Generale for the development and construction of the Cóndor project, consisting of four renewable energy projects: Tchamma, Cerro Tigre and Escondido in northern Chile and Alena in the south, including the construction of transmission lines and electrical substations.
- Sierra Gorda SCM on the analysis and renegotiation of agreements with contractors.
- Aftermath Silver on the acquisition of 100% of the Challacollo silver and gold project in Chile, owned by Mandalay Resources, and in obtaining the operation’s approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.
- S-Energy on the review and due diligence of a portfolio of eight solar PMGD projects, their financing process and construction, and on the acquisition of Jahuel project.
- Complejo Portuario Mejillones on the preparation and negotiation of contracts for the construction, financing and operation of port facilities, as well as the modification and lease of maritime concessions, for an investment of over USD2.1 billion.
- A mining company on a debt restructuring for USD60 million in the approval of a pre-insolvency proceeding, including the regularization of its mining closure plan.
- National and international mining companies on judicial, corporate and regulatory matters.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Energy and Natural Resources, IFLR.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Visiting Professor in Logistics Management of Supply and Acquisitions Program, Business Administration School, Universidad de Santiago de Chile (since 2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Indigenous Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2010).
- Attorney in Legal-Legislative Division, Ministry of General Secretariat of the Presidency (2013-2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2006-2009).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Natural Resources and Energy Law, double major in Mining Law and Water Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz Award, to the best Constitutional, Politic and Administrative Law student of the class.