Skip to content
- Codelco on the design of the corporate governance for the development of the Llurimagua copper project with ENAMI EP in Ecuador.
- Mainstream Renewable Power Chile, through its subsidiary Cóndor Energía, in a financing for approx. USD580 million granted by CaixaBank, DNB, KfW IPEX-Bank, Natixis, SMBC and Société Generale for the development and construction of the Cóndor project, consisting of four renewable energy projects: Tchamma, Cerro Tigre and Escondido in northern Chile and Alena in the south, including the construction of transmission lines and electrical substations.
- Sierra Gorda SCM on the analysis and renegotiation of agreements with contractors.
- Aftermath Silver on the acquisition of 100% of the Challacollo silver and gold project in Chile, owned by Mandalay Resources, and in obtaining the operation’s approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.
- S-Energy on the review and due diligence of a portfolio of eight solar PMGD projects, their financing process and construction, and on the acquisition of Jahuel project.
- Complejo Portuario Mejillones on the preparation and negotiation of contracts for the construction, financing and operation of port facilities, as well as the modification and lease of maritime concessions.
- A mining company on a debt restructuring for USD60 million in the approval of a pre-insolvency proceeding, including the regularization of its mining closure plan.
- National and international mining companies on judicial, corporate and regulatory matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Visiting Professor in Logistics Management of Supply and Acquisitions Program, Business Administration School, Universidad de Santiago de Chile (since 2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Indigenous Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2010).
- Attorney in Legal-Legislative Division, Ministry of General Secretariat of the Presidency (2013-2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2006-2009).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Natural Resources and Energy Law, double major in Mining Law and Water Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).
- Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz Award, to the best Constitutional, Politic and Administrative Law student of the class.