Skip to content
- Graña y Montero (G&M) and Adexus on three arbitration processes initiated by Sistemas y Redes, Asesorías e Inversiones Busso and Carlos Busso (shareholders and former sole owners of Adexus), for declaring the unenforceability and nullity of the acts that led G&M to acquire 91% of Adexus, including indemnification of damages for USD50 million which ended on a deduction of criminal actions on both sides, reaching a favorable agreement for G&M which involved the acquisition of 100% of Adexus and the withdrawal of all actions against them.
- Several national and multinational companies on the defense of the company regarding investigated crimes of corruption in relation with criminal liability of legal entities and frauds.
- Several multinational companies regarding investigated offenses of white collar crimes.
- Several leading money transportation companies before the Public Prosecutor´s Office and Criminal Courts regarding criminal investigations of armed robbery cases involving large money sums.
- A pharmaceutical holding facing enforcement actions by local law authorities on counts of bribery and money laundering.
- A multinational education group on its defense before the Public Prosecutor´s Office regarding bribery, money laundering, incompatible negotiation, tax offenses, among other investigated crimes.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Procedural Law, Universidad Alberto Hurtado (since 2016).
- Research Assistant in Civil Procedure, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2007-2008).
- Teaching Assistant of Law and Society in Criminal Matters, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2005).
- Coordination Assistant of the Jurisprudence Magazine, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2003-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Institute of Criminal Laws.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Degree in Criminal Procedure and Litigation Reform, Universidad Alberto Hurtado (2011).
- Degree in Economic Criminal Law and Criminal Liability of the companies, Universidad de Talca (2014).
- Summer School on Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany (2017).