Skip to content
- State Grid International Development Limited (SGID) on the due diligence, bid preparation and negotiation of a purchase agreement for the acquisition of the 100% interest of Sempra Energy in Chilquinta Energía and its electric transmission and distribution subsidiaries and Tecnored, an electric construction and infrastructure services company; and also, for the acquisition of the 50% interest of Chilquinta in Eletrans companies, which own, construct, operate and maintain power national transmission facilities. Closing of the transaction is subject to certain conditions customary for deals of this nature.
- TSGF, a company owned by Total and SunPower Corporation, on a credit for USD212 million for financing the 190MW DC solar photovoltaic project Santa Isabel and the associated electrical subestation, a switchyard subestation and interconnection line, located in Antofagasta region, Chile.
- Banco Security, Banco del Estado de Chile and Penta Vida Compañía de Seguros de Vida on a credit agreement for approx. USD60 million granted to Parque Eólico Quillagua, a photovoltaic solar plant located in Antofagasta, to finance part of the construction of the project. Additionally we adviced Banco Security and Banco del Estado de Chile on the financing of the associated VAT for approx. USD3 million, as well as on the granting of guarantees and other related contracts. The advice also included drafting and negotiating subordination and intercreditor arrangements related to a mezzanine financing provided by Sinia Renovables to Parque Eólico Quillagua for USD11 million as well as the review and negotiation of the terms and conditions of such financing.
- Kinross on the implementation and development of Phase 7 of La Coipa project.
- A mining company on the preparation and negotiation of an option contract for the exploration and eventual acquisition of mining concessions in northern Chile.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Pro bono coordinator at Carey (since 2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2209-2014).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.