Skip to content
- Mainstream Renewable Power, and its subsidiaries in Chile, on a project financing for approx. USD620 million granted by Inter-American Investment Corp., CaixaBank, DNB ASA, KfW IPEX-Bank and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and a VAT facility granted by Banco Santander Chile for approx. USD53 million, for the development and construction of Huemul, a five non-conventional renewable energy portfolio. This portfolio is comprised by two wind farms (Ckani and Llanos del Viento) and two solar PV plants (Pampa Tigre and Valle Escondido) located in the north of Chile and one wind farm (Puelche Sur) located in the south of Chile, with a combined capacity of 630 MW. It will partially serve the PPAs awarded to Mainstream in the 2015/01 public tender process to supply 3,366 GWh/year to distribution companies.
- Asmodee Group on the due diligence, drafting, negotiation and execution of the purchase of the shares of a local distributor of board games.
- Io Group on the negotiation, drafting and execution of the sale of certain assets to an e-learning local company.
- Sugal Group on the negotiation of several lease and sublease contracts for agricultural land for tomato plantations.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de los Andes (2016-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law, Universidad de los Andes (2013).
- Teaching Assistant of Economic Law, Universidad de los Andes (2012).
- Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Adademic Excellence Honor Award, Universidad de los Andes (2012 and 2013).
- Universidad de los Andes Award, given to the student with an all-round excellence in law school (2015).