Skip to content
- OPDEnergy, through its subsidiary OPDEnergy Generación, on the borrower's due diligence process and subsequent financing for approx. USD103 million granted by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (senior loan) and Banco Security (VAT loan), for the development and construction of two non-conventional renewable energy (NCRE) projects, consisting of the PV solar plant Sol de Los Andes of 104.3 MWp and La Estrella wind farm of 50 MW, that will serve the 2015/1 Tender PPAs with the electricity distribution companies.
- Mainstream Renewable Power, and its subsidiaries in Chile, on a project financing for approx. USD620 million granted by Inter-American Investment Corp., CaixaBank, DNB ASA, KfW IPEX-Bank and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and a VAT facility granted by Banco Santander Chile for approx. USD53 million, for the development and construction of Huemul, a five non-conventional renewable energy portfolio. This portfolio is comprised by two wind farms (Ckani and Llanos del Viento) and two solar PV plants (Pampa Tigre and Valle Escondido) located in the north of Chile and one wind farm (Puelche Sur) located in the south of Chile, with a combined capacity of 630 MW. It will partially serve the PPAs awarded to Mainstream in the 2015/01 public tender process to supply 3,366 GWh/year to distribution companies.
- Mainstream Renewable Power Mezzanine Finance DAC, as borrower, and Cóndor Inversiones and Huemul Inversiones, as guarantors, on a loan for up to USD280 million, granted by AMP Capital group and the granting of certain guarantees in favor of Wilmington Trust, National Association, as collateral agent, for the financing, among others, of part of the capital contributions of the borrower, construction costs, funding of accounts and payment of certain expenses, of the wind and solar energy projects that are being developed or will be developed in the future by the subsidiaries of Cóndor Energía, Huemul Energía and Puelche Sur Eólica.
- OPDEnergy on a long-term non-rotating financing for up to USD22,5 million granted by Corporación Interamericana para el Financiamiento de Infraestructura (CIFI), for the development, construction, initial operation and related expenses of small distributed generation projects to be developed by Xue Solar (Llay Llay), Lingue and Litre, located in the Valparaíso Region.
- Cedars Solar on a financing for approx. USD35 million, granted by a financial institution to refinance and finance part of the construction, development and operation costs related to seven non-conventional renewable energy (NCRE) projects, all of them corresponding to small distributed means (PMGDs).
- Marcopolo, as seller and lender, on a purchase agreement for USD7.56 million granted to Ascendal BMCO, as buyer and borrower, to finance the acquisition of 70 buses for the public transportation system in Punta Arenas, Chile
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Banking and Finance Group, Carey (2018-2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Law Clerk of the Intellectual Property Group, Carey (2016-2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Award for academic excellence granted to the best student in Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017).
- Certificate of specialty in Economic and Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018).