+56 2 2928 2208
Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, foreign investments and general practice.
- KSL Capital Partners, a US-based private equity firm, and its Australian luxury hotel platform Baillie Lodges, on the acquisition of Tierra Hotels. The latter is a Chilean luxury lodge chain with hotels in Torres del Paine (Patagonia), San Pedro de Atacama and Chiloé.
- Hapag-Lloyd, a German listed company and global leader in container shipping, on the acquisition, for approx. USD1 billion, of the port terminals and inland logistics business of SAAM, a Chilean listed multinational company that provides foreign trade services. Upon closing, Hapag-Lloyd will acquire the entire operation of the port terminals business of SAAM, which includes ten terminals in six countries in the Americas, and of the inland logistics business of SAAM. The transaction is subject to regulatory authorizations in various jurisdictions and must comply with other usual conditions for this type of transactions.
- Birch Hill Equity Partners on the domestic aspects of the acquisition of ERCO Worldwide, the special chemical business of Superior Plus Corp. that operates in Canada, Chile and the US for approx. USD480 million.
- An international animation studio on the acquisition of a controlling stake in a Chilean animation studio leader in the production of kids and family content in Latin America.
- Foster Wheeler on the sale to ENAP, the Chilean state-oil company, of its stake in a cogeneration plant located in ENAP's Bío Bío refinery.
- Local and foreign clients on the planning and implementation of corporate reorganizations, restructuring of a group of companies and family business planning.
- Dorel Chile, the Chilean subsidiary of the manufacturer of Cannondale, GT and other bicycle brands, on the acquisition of Intercycles’ assets, company which for years was the Chilean distributor of Cannondale Bicycles. The purpose of the transaction was to initiate and consolidate Dorel’s business in Chile.
- Air Products on the acquisition of Inversiones y Desarrollos, the remaining major investor in Indura, a leading gas company in Chile, second in South America (excluding Brazil), totaling 97% stake of the company.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Degree in Business Administration, Universidad de Chile (2014).
- Degree in Mergers and Acquisitions, Universidad de los Andes (2017).
- Chile (2013).