+56 2 2928 2208
Her practice focuses on the insurance and reinsurance industry, customs and international trade, government procurement, international transactions, merger and acquisitions, regulatory matters, and commercial and corporate advisory services.
- Everest, a US insurance and reinsurance entity with global presence, on the incorporation and authorization of its subsidiary in Chile before the Financial Market Commission, start of operations in the country and regulatory advice.
- Klare Corredores de Seguros on the creation and development of commercial and strategic alliances with insurance companies and providers of technological products and services.
- Coopeuch Corredores de Seguros, Marsh Limited, Carpenter Marsh Fac, Klare Corredores de Seguros on the compliance with the regulatory requirements before the Financial Market Commission, including self-assessments, administration changes and renewal of policies required by the regulations.
- MetLife Chile Seguros de Vida on its defense in two arbitration procedures initiated by an insurance broker and on its defense in an administrative procedure before the Financial Market Commission, related to the commercialization of certain health insurance policies.
- Certain insurance company on an analysis of the effects associated to the constitutional reform regarding the advance payment of pension life annuity policies, approved in 2021 in relation to the Covid 19 pandemic.
- A global food producer and distributor on a claim against the National Customs Service for the application of charges and taxes on the importation of its products and tariff classification, including the preparation of a judicial strategy and regulatory and customs advice.
- A direct sales company on the analysis of tariff preferences under free trade agreements and the tariff classification of goods related to its import operations into Chile.
- Several companies and marketplaces on analysis of the requirements for the importation and commercialization of products in Chile, as well as the application of tariff preferences under free trade agreements and the tariff classification of merchandise.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of the Legal Arguments Institute, Universidad de Chile (2014-2016).
- Teaching Assistant and Coordinator of Administrative Law and State Responsibility, Universidad de Chile (2014-2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad de Chile (2013-2014).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Chile (2018).