Skip to content
- Sempra/Chilquinta on the acquisition of Compañía Transmisora del Norte Grande, owned by AES Gener and its subsidiary Eléctrica Angamos, for USD219 million, consisting of 316 kms of transmission lines located in the regions of Antofagasta, Valparaíso and Metropolitana.
- Lacoste Operations on the purchase of 50% of the shares that Camoral had on Devanlay Ventures España, therefore acquiring control of this joint venture which was created to commercialize and distribute Lacoste brand products in Latin America.
- Mitsui on the acquisition, and corresponding procedure before the National Economic Prosecutor, of 49% of Inversiones Tajamar´s shares in Inversiones Mitta, parent company of Autorentas del Pacífico, Leasing del Pacífico and Comercializadora Don Carlos, leading Chilean companies in operative leasing and car rental.
- Melón on the sale of Melón Morteros to a subsidiary of the French company Financière Dry Mix Solutions (Parex).
- Lazard, a global asset management firm, on the acquisition of the remaining 50% stake of MBA Lazard, its Latin American financial advisory business.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of the LL.M. program, Universidad Católica de Chile (Since 2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, ESE Business School, Universidad de los Andes (2016).