Skip to content
- Sempra/Chilquinta on the acquisition of Compañía Transmisora del Norte Grande, owned by AES Gener and its subsidiary Eléctrica Angamos, for USD219 million, consisting of 316 kms of transmission lines located in the regions of Antofagasta, Valparaíso and Metropolitana. Closing is subject to certain regulatory authorizations by the National Economic Prosecutor.
- Acciona Energía on the purchase agreement of San Gabriel Project, a wind farm of 183MW installed capacity and 61 wind turbine generators, and of Tolchén Transmission Line. Also, advice on the interconnection agreement between the project and the Central Interconnected System, through the mentioned line.
- Andes Mainstream on the "Supply Tender Process 2015/01" bidding process, and the successful awarding of 3,366 GWh/year to supply energy to the distribution companies of a total of 12,430 GWh/year.
- Trina Solar on the joint venture with Grenergy Renovables for the development, construction and operation of two distributed solar plants.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.