- SoftBank Group Corp. on the negotiation and execution of the collateral agency agreement and pledge over the shares of OneWeb Chile granted to secure the obligations of the parent company OneWeb Communications Limited, under the Note Purchase Agreement dated 18 March 2019, entered by OneWeb Communications Limited as issuer, and SoftBank Group Corp.
- Masisa on the amendments to the bond indenture of the series L and N for a total amount of USD185 million, which included negotiations and approvals by the bondholders and Banco de Chile, as their representative. Among other amendments, the bondholders agreed to eliminate the negative covenant pursuant to which Masisa is obliged to maintain in Chile the property over a minimum of 30,000 hectares of forest, subject to conditions approved in the respective meetings.
- Komatsu on the local aspects of the multijurisdictional acquisition of Immersive Technologies, a global Australian company with offices in 44 countries, inluding USA, Canada, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Germany, South Africa, Indonesia, India and Russian, which is the world's largest supplier of mining equipment simulators for training machine operators.
- Wells Fargo Bank, as administrative agent, on the local matters related to the guarantee and related documents provided by Worley Chile (formally Jacobs Chile) to secure the obligations of its parent company WorleyParsons arising from the Amended and Restated Syndicated Facility Agreement, dated February 13, 2019.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Reseach Assistant of Consumer Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2016).
- Law School Graduate, Universidad de Chile.
- Course Update in Family Law, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Facultad de Derecho, ex Editorial Jurídica Award, granted to the best average of the class (2015).
- VLex Award to the third best average of the class (2018).
- Facultad de Derecho Award to the best student in Procedural Law (2018).
- Carey Award to the best student in Tax Law (2018).