Skip to content
- Tianqi Lithium Corporation on the agreement to acquire a 24% stake of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile for approx. USD4.07 billion. Closing is subject to regulatory and other customary authorizations in this type of transactions.
- Minera Mantos de Oro, a subsidiary of Kinross Gold, on the acquisition of the mining concessions held jointly with Cominor in the La Coipa gold and silver mine. Mantos de Oro took full ownership of the assets by creating a spin-off of their joint venture, which subsequently bought from Cominor.
- Compañía Minera Teck Quebrada Blanca on the expansion of its hypogene project for USD6.2 billion, specifically on the mining legal easements trials against the State of Chile to get the necessary rights to use the surface land for the expansion and for the new facilities.
- Teck Relincho on the implementation of a copper project for USD3 billion.
- Kinross on the judicial constitution of mining easement for its gold project against the State of Chile to get the necessary rights to use the surface land.
- A mid-size mining company on the sale of mining assets located in the central region of Chile, for USD30.7 million, plus a NSR royalty.
- Codelco on the judicial constitution of mining easements for its copper project Radomiro Tomic in the north of Chile, specifically regarding the mining legal easements trials against the State of Chile to get the necessary rights to use the surface land for the new projects of Codelco and their facilities.
- Kinross on a litigation case against GoldFields regarding a mining concessions dispute.
- Kinross on corporate restructuring of its mining assets, on strategies regarding relocation of easements, and on legal implications related to the possible exploitation of new orebodies close to Copiapó.
- Barrick Gold Corporation on a due diligence of the sale of a 50% interest in the Zaldívar copper mine in Chile to Antofagasta PLC for USD1.005 billion, forming a new partnership with one of the world’s leading copper companies.
- Teck Carmen de Andacollo, a Chilean subsidiary of Teck Resources, on the execution of a Long Term Offtake Agreement and a Streaming Agreement with different subsidiaries of Royal Gold.
- Minera Valle Central on financing the construction and expansion of its plant for processing, exploitation, extraction and transport of tailings on lands owned by Codelco (El Teniente Division), located in the VI Region of Chile, for USD64 million approx.
- National and international mining companies on judicial and corporate matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Natural Resources and Environment Group, Carey (2012-2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.