Skip to content
- OPDEnergy, through its subsidiary OPDEnergy Generación, on the borrower's due diligence process and subsequent financing for approx. USD103 million granted by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (senior loan) and Banco Security (VAT loan), for the development and construction of two non-conventional renewable energy (NCRE) projects, consisting of the PV solar plant Sol de Los Andes of 104.3 MWp and La Estrella wind farm of 50 MW, that will serve the 2015/1 Tender PPAs with the electricity distribution companies.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Energy Group, Carey (2015-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Jurisprudence, Universidad de Chile (2013-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Moral Philosophy, Universidad de Chile (2012-2016).
- Author of the article "Notions about Regulations" Revista Derecho y Humanidades (2013).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.