Skip to content
- A multinational pharmaceutical company on the analysis, implementation and execution of a long-term incentive plan, which comprised the grant of stock options and free shares to 200 employees, including assistance on the preparation of necessary documentation and proceedings.
- An important pharmaceutical laboratory on the analysis of a pension plan for its employees and its relevant implications, including assistance the preparation of employment documentation and proceedings necessary for its implementation.
- An important freight and cargo transportation company on its incorporation in Chile from a labor and employment perspective, including the drafting of employment contracts, termination documents and non-compete agreements, writing of benefits and assessment in local labor and employment law.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of the Labor and Social Security Department, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Law Clerk of the Labor and Employment Group, Carey (2015-2017).
- Co-author of the IBA Report on the Future of Work, IBA (2019).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Academic Excellence Award to the best student in the Labor Law and Social Security Cycle, Universidad de Chile (2012).