Skip to content
- An important Chilean copper mining company on its defense before the tax and customs court regarding the tax treatment of derivatives transactions challenged by the Chilean tax authority.
- A history museum on an administrative defense before the Chilean tax authority regarding its VAT taxation.
- A global insurance company in a tax trial regarding the Chilean IRS assessment on VAT in real estate investments.
- A global company in an administrative defense before the Chilean IRS regarding the tax consequences arising from a payment of US$10 million, on the acquisition of an intangible asset.
- Several local and foreign companies in their defenses against the Chilean IRS’s audit processes and tax determinations.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Tax Group, Carey (2014-2015).
- Law , Universidad Diego Portales (graduated with distinction).
- Master in Tax Management and Administration, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2019).