Skip to content
- A global leader in responsible packaging solutions on a labor and employment due diligence for the acquisition of a flexible packaging business in South America.
- An international energy company on connection with the labor issues related to the purchase of a line of business of its former distributor, including performance of a due diligence in labor and employment matters and the analysis of the employment matters associated to the transfer of the employees.
- A leading salmon food producer on the purchase of a local salmon farming company in a highly complex operation, including performance of a due diligence in labor and employment matters and in the handling of highly complexion labor issues related to the transaction.
- A cosmetic and home products company on its defense of labor lawsuits related to work under a subcontracting regime.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, Top Ranked Legal.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Diploma in Labor Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2012).
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
- Course in Management of Workplace Harassment, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2020).