Skip to content
- A health business multinational on the tax aspects related to the acquisition of a health and insurance company with presence in Latin America.
- An international renewable energy company on the tax aspects of the acquisition of a majority stake in a local energy company.
- A global leading chemical company on the tax aspects of the process of taking full control of a local chemical company.
- A Chilean biotechnology company on the tax aspects of its internationalization process.
- A multinational energy company on the tax aspects of the refinancing of its electrical transmission projects in Chile for an amount of USD550 million.
- A multinational financial services company on the tax aspects of the international restructuring of its operations in Latin America and the indirect transfer of its assets in Chile.
- Several local and foreign companies on the tax aspects of the issuance, execution, assignment and settlement of derivative instruments.
- Several local and foreign companies on the representation and defense in audit and tax assessment processes before the Chilean IRS (SII), and tax claims before the Chilean Tax and Customs Courts, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Associate, International Tax Services, PwC, New York (2018-2019).
- Research Scholar and Academic Assistant, International Tax Program, New York University (2019-2020).
- Volunteer Professor of Civil Law, Legal Instruction Program for Employers and Employees, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Tax Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Public International Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008-2010).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Lecturer of tax matters in Lectures for Micro and Small Business Owners, Universidad Católica de Chile Law School (2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Taxation, School of Business and Economics, Universidad de Chile (maximum distinction) (2018).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (2019).