Skip to content
- Falabella Inversiones Financieras on the agreement for the sale of Viajes Falabella, its travel services business, to Despegar.com in Chile, Colombia, Perú and Argentina for USD27 million, which included a long-term commercial Alliance to continue the use of the brand Viajes Falabella and the promotion and incentive of Falabella's financial products and fidelization program (CMR Puntos) to Despegar clients. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approvals in Colombia and other customary condition precedents.
- A trade association of direct marketing companies in Chile on the preparation of a new self-regulation code for its associates.
- A multinational pharmaceutical company on a personal data due diligence.
- A multinational videogames company on the protection and defense of its intellectual property assets in Chile.
- Several national and foreign clients on Chilean legislation on privacy and personal data.
- Several national and foreign clients on Chilean legislation on copyright.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of the Center of Studies in Legal Informatics (CEDI), Universidad de Chile (since 2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Law, Universidad de Chile (2009).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of the article "Security Obligations on the Personal Data Processing in Chile: Current Regulatory Landscape and Pending Regulatory Challenges", Revista Chilena de Derecho y Tecnología (2020).
- Author of "Some Considerations Regarding the WIPO Broadcasting Protection Treaty", Revista Chilena de Derecho y Tecnología (2015).
- Author of "Broadcasting Organizations and the Rebroadcasting of their Signal", Revista Chilena de Derecho y Tecnología (2014).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense, Universidad de Chile (2017).