Skip to content
- Brookfield on the registration of Americas Infrastructure Holdings Chile I as a bond issuer in the Commission for the Financial Market and on the issuance and subsequent placement of bonds for approx. USD335 million in the local market for a 12-year term at a 3.7% rate.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners on the sale of an indirect 33% stake in urban toll roads Autopista Vespucio Norte and Túnel San Cristóbal to Infraestructura Alpha, an affiliate of Frontal Trust Infraestructura Alpha Fondo de Inversión, an infrastructure fund managed by Chilean fund manager Frontal Trust.
- Graña y Montero on the purchase of 44% of Adexus, a technology company with offices in Chile, Peru and Ecuador.
- Amcor Flexibles, a global leader in responsible packaging solutions, on the acquisition of Alusa, the largest flexible packaging business in South America with manufacturing operations in Chile, Colombia, Peru and Argentina, for USD435 million.
- Antofagasta Railway Company and Inversiones Punta de Rieles, subsidiaries of Antofagasta PLC, on the sale of 100% of the shares of Aguas de Antofagasta, a company dedicated to the production of drinking water and treatment and disposal of sewage in northern Chile, to Empresas Públicas de Medellín, a Colombian business group, for USD965 million.
- Brookfield Asset Management on a UF7 million loan agreement granted by Corpbanca, for financing the payment of outstanding financial liabilities with Brookfield Finance Luxembourg, payment of the Structuring and Financing Fee funding of the reserve accounts and others fees and expenses.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica (2011-2013).
- Member of the team of Universidad Católica de Chile, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Washington, USA (2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange Student, University of Bath, United Kingdom (2012).
- LL.M. in Public International Law, Leiden University, The Netherlands (2017).