Skip to content
- A leading insurance company on several labor lawsuits filed by independent sales agents claiming the existence of an employment relationship.
- A foreign diplomatic mission in connection with a labor lawsuit filed by a former employee of its Ambassador in Chile.
- An international nutrition company on the mass termination of employment contracts existing in the company.
- Several companies on labor lawsuits filed by former managers due to alleged infringement of their fundamental rights.
- A manufacturing company on a trial initiated by the Labor Board regarding anti-union practices.
- A leading international airline on a collective bargaining process.
- Several companies on due diligence processes regarding labor and judicial matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Degree in Corporate Governance and Compliance, Law School, Universidad del Desarrollo (2018-2019).
- Teaching Assistant for the Labor and Social Security Law Department, Universidad de Chile (2014-2020).
- Internship Program, Carey (2013).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of "Intervention by the Labor Judge in the Examination of Witnesses: Officious Probatory Initiative and Due Process", Revista Chilena de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social, Volume 6, Number 11 (2015).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Labor Procedural Law and Litigation, Universidad de Chile (2016).
- Master in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2020).