Skip to content
- An international airline on a claim filed by the flight attendants union claiming payment of days off under their collective bargaining agreement.
- An international mining company on a labor and employment due diligence for the sale of a mine.
- A global mining contractor on two trials regarding anti-union practices and fines imposed by the Labor Board, due to the dismissal of an employee who formed a union after the termination notice was served, and related wrongful termination litigation.
- A global international bank on the termination of two high ranked managers, which included post termination non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, services agreements and the accelerated vesting of a stock option plan.
- A cement and aggregates company on collective bargaining, union related matters, employment and labor litigation.
- A retail company on a nationwide defense before Labor Courts.
- A health insurance company on collective bargaining, union related matters, and labor litigation on significant cases.
- A pension fund administrator on collective bargaining and labor litigation on significant cases.
- A news media company regarding the application of collective contracts and litigation on occupational accidents trials.
- An international cosmetics company on hiring and termination of employees, and defining the structure of its human resources policies.
- A transportation company on union related issues, employment, representation before the Labor Board and labor litigation.
- Several companies on their employment matters, such as hiring and in the termination of employees, subcontracting and outsourcing, internal investigations, and labor auditing.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Labor & Employment, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, Best Lawyers.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Degree in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008).
- Master in Labor Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2012).