+56 2 2928 2205
Her professional practice is focused on water law and regulatory aspects related to natural resources, renewable energy and project development.
- Pan American Silver on an environmental and water rights due diligence in relation to an offer for the acquisition of Yamana Gold mining operations, which includes El Peñón and Minera Florida projects for USD$5.000 billion.
- Electrolux Chile on water rights permits and their regularization before the General Water Bureau and the Custodian of Real Estate, and water rights due diligence processes, in the context of a significant reform to the water rights legislation.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of International Human Rights Law, Universidad de Chile (2018-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of General Theory of Argumentation, Universidad de Chile (2017).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Chile (2022).