Skip to content
- Bank of China, Macau Branch, Tai Fung Bank, Bank of China Beijing Haidian Sub-Branch, and other Chinese financial institutions, as lenders, on the USD450 million financing granted to Food Investment, a subsidiary of Joyvio Agriculture, for the acquisition of up to 100% of Australis Seafoods, a major participant in the Chilean salmon industry (the “Acquisition Financing”). Simultaneously, we also advised Bank of China, Macau Branch, as lender, on the USD26.5 million financing granted to Australis Mar, a subsidiary of Australis Seafoods (and indirectly of Joyvio Agriculture), for the acquisition of 100% of Pesquera Torres del Paine, a salmon processing plant located in the Magallanes region of Chile (the “Bridge Loan”). Finally, together with the acquisition of Australis Seafoods by the subsidiary of Joyvio, we advised Bank of China, Macau Branch, as lender, on the USD160 million financing granted to Australis Mar for the refinancing of the existing financial indebtedness of the borrower and other members of the group and funding their corporate and working capital requirements (the “Corporate Refinancing”).
- Transelec, through its affiliate Transelec Concesiones, on Transelec's first project finance transaction which consisted on a financing of up to USD375 million for the construction, operation and maintenance of four transmission lines and their related facilities (including substations) awarded to Transelec as part of the expansion of Chile's trunk energy transmission system. The financing was provided by Export Development Canada, KfW Ipex-Bank GmbH and MUFG Bank, and the latter acted as Administrative Agent.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad de Chile (2015-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Law, Universidad de Chile (2014-2017).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).